The festival will allow local community members, regardless of their age, gender, social status or cultural background to rethink their neighborhood with an array of local, national and international street artists.
The festival took in 2018 place in the historic district of Ila, built at the beginning of the 18th century by fishermen, sailors and carpenters. It lies at the crossroad of colorful crooked tree houses beneath pine hills and an industrial area by the fjord.
Trondheim Street Art Festival 2018:
- dozens of local, national and international artists
- opening exhibition with activities
- workshops with a focus on children and elderly
- musicians and street performers
- art projection on the silo towers of Ila
- local food and beverages